Ingredients: mung beans, cornstarch, water.
Recipe: Sotanghon soup
Ingredients : 6-7 cups chicken stock/ 2 tablespoons oil/ 1/2 head of minced garlic/ 1/2 sliced medium onion/1 cup chopped cooked chicken meat/ 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis) / 4 drieed shiitakes (black mushrooms) / 200 g bean thread noodles / chopped green onions.
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes. Remove and squeeze out excess water. Cut and discard stems, slices caps into fourths.
2.Heat oil in a pot. Sauté garlic and onion on medium heat. Make sure the garlic is not burned.
3. Add chicken meat, mushrooms and fish sauce. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock and bring boil.
5. Add the bean thread noodles to the soup and simmer for about 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender and cooked.
6. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve hot with combined lemon juice and fish sauce on the side.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||86 g|