Ingredients: water, ground spices (24%) [ coriander 75, paprika 4%, cardamom, cumin, spice, fenugreek, black pepper, ginger], rapeseed oil 18%, salt, maize flour, acids (acetic acid, citric acid), tamarind, mustard powder, dried crushed red chilli 0.5%, garlic powder, black mustard seed. may contain peanuts and nuts.
Allergen information: contains mustard.
- no artificial
no artificial flavors
Preparation: Beef Madras recipe. serves 4
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1tsp of finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Madras spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50mL of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
- add 500g diced beef, cook until sealed. Add 150mL water, simmer covered until the beef is cooked (approx. 50 minutes).
- Add 200g chopped tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes until the beef is tender.
- Season to taste, garnish with 1 tsp fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.