Puto Mix, 400g
White King Puto Mix, (Rice Cake Mix) is an easy way of getting the right recipe for making delicious rice cakes. Putong Puti (Steamed Rice Cake) is a popular dessert in the Philippines. It can be eaten on its own, with your favorite cup of hot coffee, tea Read more
Ingredients: high-grade wheat flour, baking powder as a leavening agent, milk powder( may contain one or more of the following: whey powder or buttermilk powder), iodized salt mono and diglycerides (E471) as an emulsifier, artificial flavor.
Allergen information: wheat and milk.
- Grease a muffin pan with butter or with margarine.
- Add 1 cup of water to 1pack of puto mix. Blend well for 1 minute using an electric mixer at low speed or with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and mix for 30 seconds. Gradually add 5 tablespoons of cooking oil and continue mixing for another 30 seconds or until smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour into prepared muffin pan about 3/4 full.
- Cover the steamer with a cheesecloth and stem it about 30 minutes. Puto is done when the surface is shiny and bounces back when pressed.
- Brush surface with butter or margarine.