Ingredients: Green chilli peppers, lemongrass (17%), garlic, shallots, salt, galanga, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), basil leaves (2%), white pepper, shrimp paste (shrimp, salt), kaffir lime peel, cumin, coriander. Without added flavor enhancers, preservation and artificial dyes.
Allergens information: shrimp, anchovies.
Recipe for Thai green curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Thai green curry
- 1-2 el vegetable oil
- 1½ cup (330 ml) coconut milk or milk
- 350 g of chicken fillet cut into small pieces
- 100 g of green peas or aubergines
- basil, green chilli pepper or coriander as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan at moderate temperature. Add the spice paste and stir-fry for 1 minute, add half of the coconut milk and let the whole cook until an oil layer is formed.
- Add the meat and cook for 5-8 minutes until the meat is tender.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and the remaining ingredients. Bring the whole to the boil. Garnish and serve hot with rice.
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.7 g|