Red Curry is the most popular of Thai Curries. A delicate mixture of herbs and spices when enriched with coconut cream, makes this a delicious dish for Thai food lovers. Can be made with chicken, beef and even duck. Read more
For those who are a little more adventurous, try to add pineapple or lychees for a different flavour.
Ingredients: Soybeanoil, garlic, cayenne pepper, shallots, sugar, lemongrass, salt, galanga, pineapple juice, driedshrimps, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), kaffir lime peel, spices and herbs.
Allergy advice: contains soy, shrimp, fish.
Recipe Thai red curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Thai red curry
- 1-2 el of pantile oil
- 1½ cup (330 ml) coconut milk or milk
- 250 gr chicken fillet (in small pieces)
- 150 gr mushrooms, tomatoes, eggplant or ananas (from canned)
- basil leaves, red chili pepper or cilantro to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil a pan at moderate temperature. Add the spice paste and stir-fry for 1 minute. Then add half of the coconut milk. Boil for 3 minutes to an oil layer.
- Add the meat; let the whole cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and the remaining ingredients. Bring the whole to a boil. Garnish warm with rice.
|Saturated Fat||3.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|