Ingredients: water, ground spices (30%) [paprika, coriander (9%), chilli (4%), cumin, ginger (1%)], rapeseed oil (17%), salt, acid (acetic acid), garlic powder. may contain peanuts, mustard and nuts. This product must be cooked.
Cooking instructions: Kashmiri Yogurt Lamb recipe.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 finely chopped onion, fry until soft.
- Add 3 tsp finely chopped ginger and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Kashmiri Masala Spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50 ml water; cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add 500g diced lamb, cook until sealed. Add 15 ml water, cover and simmer until the lamb is tender (approx. 30 minutes), and stir occasionally.
- Whisk together 1 tsp plain flour, 1/2 tsp sugar, and 200 gr set full-fat yogurt until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat; allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the yogurt mix and return to heat to the heat, simmer for 1-2 minute to thicken, season to preference. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve with boiled rice or naan.