Add your review
Green Curry Paste, 400g
Ingredients: green chilli 30%, shallots, lemongrass, salt, garlic, laos, kaffir lime peel, cumin powder, coriander seed, garlic.
Recipe : (for 2-3 persons)
- Stir 2 cups (400 ml) coconut milk with 4 tablespoons (60g) of vegetable oil at medium heat during 2 minutes.
- Add 2 ¾ tablespoons (50g) of curry paste and keep stirring together during 2 minutes. There will be a thin oil layer on top.
- Add ¾ cup (200g) of your favorite meat (fish or chicken) and 1 ½ cups (120g) of well cut eggplants.
- Add ½ tablespoon (7g) of fish sauce and 1 2/3 tablespoons (33g) of palm sugar.
- Pour ½ cup (110 ml)of water (keep boiling during 10 minutes).
- Put some basil leaves, fresh chillis and kaffir lime leaves.
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
Enjoy our combideals
0 stars based on 0 reviews