This time of the year goes perfectly together with a few seasonal drinks. One of those drinks is definitely a Pumpkin Spice Latté. A favorite of us at Tjin's Toko. This delicious hot drink is easily to prepare and it is perfect for the colder days during autumn.
You can make this latté with normal milk or use a non-dairy milk like coconut milk (recommended). Below you can read which ingredients you will need and how you can make your home made Pumpkin Spice Latté.
Ingredients (2 persons):
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 375 ml (Vegetable) milk
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 125 ml Whipped cream
- 90ml Espresso
- Heat the milk with the sugar and the pumpkin puree on low heat.
- When it starts to bubble, turn off the heat.
- Add the Pumpkin Spice Mix and the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix with a hand blender (or use a blender). Pulse a few times to lighten the drink.
- Pour the drink into glasses and add the coffee.
- Top it off with a topping of whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Don't you like hot drinks? Or are you just craving an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte? Then pour your drink into a big glass and add ice. Stir it well and your Iced Pumpkin Spice Latté is ready to drink!